Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In Class Movie - Psycho

I can relate to the Anthony Perkins' character more than I'd like to admit in public. In the movie Psycho, he delivers a commanding performance of a man who's been living under Mom's rule for so many years that when he finally snapped, he took on the personality of dear ol' mom after her untimely demise. No, I wouldn't say that I could ever go that far to get out from under the thumb of my matriarch, but thoughts aren't actions, and sometimes, just sometimes...

Being a cinefile type, watching movies either in the house or at the theater, I don't socialize very well with people that aren't in my same circles. A dark room is perfect for me most times. However, when the times call for it, I love to watch a movie with friends and then talk about them afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment