Saturday, October 3, 2009

Homework Film - Rebel Without a Cause

One of the most reveled classic films of all time, Rebel Without a Cause stars James Dean and Natalie Wood in what would be one of Deans last two films. I watched this movie with my 9-year old son and his grandmother after a long day working on house cleaning and homework. I couldn't find popcorn at home so I went to our scouting fundraiser to get a tub of carmel corn just to watch the movie.

The real locations used in the movie like the observatory were much cooler to see than a studio back-lot. The "Chickie Run" was something I've seen recreated in a few music videos in the 80's and 90's. All in all, I liked the acting despite the random nature of the characters, perhaps part of their "Characters".

No comments:

Post a Comment